If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place. Read to learn how we managed to grow our business so fast.
Before your Lymphatic Therapy
- Arrive at your appointment well hydrated. Dehydration will severely impair your ability to detoxify and rebuild.
- Tight clothing and underwire bras will make it difficult to get lymph moving.
- DO NOT apply body lotion or perfumes prior to session.
- Do NOT drink alcohol or consume recreational drugs, especially the night before or immediately after your session as those make it more difficult for the body to respond to the therapy.
- Shower the day of your appointment before your session.
- Use the restroom prior to your session.
After your Lymphatic Therapy
Drink at least 1 glass of water every 4-6 hours after your session. If you begin to feel detox symptoms such as a light headache or tiredness just drink more water and it will shortly pass. Your body will want to process out toxins, etc so it needs plenty of water to do so.
What to expect
- Feeling that your body is “light”.
- Increased urination and bowel movements.
- Increased sweat.
- Deeper and more restful sleep.
- Reduction in swelling and headaches.
- Increased energy levels.
- Reduced water retention.
- Improved range of motion in your joints.
- Stronger immune system function.
- Regeneration or youthfulness of skin tissue, anti-aging.
- Increased mental clarity.
- Increased circulation.
- Supports detoxification therapies.
- Improved stress levels.